The year has reached its tail end and I am beyond grateful for all the nuggets of experience I have gathered along the way. A trying annum it has been, but possibly the most fulfilling one from a growth perspective – for me personally, and for Originblu too.
I have chosen the theme of gratitude for our last blog post of the year, as I have much to be thankful for. In isolation, I would be as impotent as a one-handed clap.
So here goes … my gratitude list for 2011!
- My Family.
- My health. My mind. My imagination.
- A really solid team, each one having brought so much more to this company (and to my life) than they could know.
- Our clients. You keep us on our toes (in fact, Baryshnikov would be hard pressed to out-last us!), challenge us and invest in us the responsibility of your business communications. This is not something we take lightly.
- Our amazing partners. We have some really talented people in our network. I am grateful to them for enabling us to learn something new pretty much every day, and for inspiring us to always be better.
- Our suppliers who keep our ink jets full, our water replenished, our orders delivered and our boat afloat.
- Our working environment. This is an office of eight completely different personalities, but together we gel like bangers ‘n mash – including one remote member who is sorely missed, but always appreciated.
- YOU. The reader of this post.
I thank you for an extraordinary year. Because of you I am finishing off as I wish to start 2012. With vigour, vitality, enthusiasm, excitement and a great faith in the limitless possibilities that lie in wait.
I wish you all a restful and enjoyable festive season, health, wealth and prosperity.
See you on the flip side…..